Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Week 45 EURUSD Analysis

(Technical analysis done by Eric Lye in our Forex Trading Blog.  The purpose is to share how we analyze the market using price action and put ourselves on the side of higher probability of things happening.)

Today, I am very happy not just because I caught a good trade, but also one of my student told me something when we met up to trade together today.


She said that after she has imagined the "pictures" and the price develop and fit into any of those, she would put on a trade as plan.  This is a great turning point for her, she finally understood what is trading.

And I remember just about 3 months back, she used to trade on M5 and her reason was she has no patience.  But today, she would plan her trades on H4 and had more winnings than losses since she started with me.  And after our review, the recent result is not because she changed her time frame, it is because she knows what she is waiting for and that's where the patience will automatically be in place.  She has started to understand the why behind the how...


Anyway, below is my "picture" for EURUSD.




1 comments:

elye said...

Plan may need to change. The H4 turn did not complete, let's see if a new base were to form, if not the down flow would form. 1.3700 is a key level

Cheers,
Eric