Monday, April 5, 2010

Hexametry for Traders - Trade Call on EURJPY 2010-04-05

This is an intraday Trade Call on EURJPY done by Eric Lye in our Forex Trading Room. 

The purpose of the Trade Call is not to instigate my readers to trade, but rather to give more insights of how we trade.  We trade on price action, we also trade based on our Hexametry framework.  The framework is not a specific system nor a method.  It is how we approach the market and manage ourselves as a trader.

[Monday]
There were good opportunities to long EURJPY for the past 2 weeks.  I hope some of my readers have caught some moves.  Anyway, EURJPY is pretty much is on a upward move, do look for opportunity to buy.

I'd take this opportunity to answer one of the frequently asked question.  If I am "so sure" about my analysis, why would I not long at this point of time and wait for the move to come?  The answer is - risk.  I would like to make sure every time I trade, the risk is within my risk plan.  There isn't a sure thing in trading, we are always dealing with probabilities and possibilities.

0 comments: