Thursday, November 26, 2009

2 Failed Trades

Last 2 days, I had two failed trades.  Tue, I put in a 1/3 lot to test if a setup would happen, and it failed.  Wed, I try shorting AUDUSD based on a possible H&S, and the right shoulder failed.  Lost -10pips and -30pips on each.  Now I am on a net loss of -22pips on my new 300pips cycle.  :-(

These two trades gave me a signal that I may be seeing "outdated" stuffs on my charts.  Got to clean up and re-start again.  That's something that always puzzled me, why would other people's charts not updated for years!  As price developed, the relevancy of the support and resistance would changed.

1 comments:

Dynamite Trader said...

As Singaporeans, we are often afraid of losing. But no loss, no pain, no gain. Without losses, we gain no lessons to help us move forward. So congrats on starting your new 300 pips cycle with losses, for you are on your way to success.