Monday, October 19, 2009

Is there a "One" winning formula for Forex trading?


A trader's success is solely because of himself.  A trader needs to understand himself, his own trading personalities and capabilities.

I am describing a full time trader here.  Only by knowing what he doesn't know and continuously improve himself and equip himself with the necessary skills and knowledge would then enable him to realize his dream to trade for a living.

Trading is a professional skill and by far this is the hardest profession I have tried.

Like any other skills, there are many levels (or stages) in this profession.  Thus, there isn't one single formula, if there is, it's probably call hard work.

I would talk about the different levels and stages that I have gone through in my future postings.

0 comments: